The grant-funded project must be in any of these three priorities:
• Future planning
• Specialised and automated software
• Staff management, development and planning
Who can apply, and what are the eligibility criteria?
To be eligible for this grant, the business must (at the time of applying):
• have fewer than 20 employees (by headcount);
• have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST*;
• have Queensland headquarters*;
• have a turnover of between $300,000 (minimum) and $600,000 (maximum) in the last financial year (2021-22);
• have a publicly reachable web presence to identify business operations (for example, business website, social media pages);
• not have been approved for funding under Round 1 of the Business Boost grant program;
• not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt*
* The business must be registered for GST and have Headquarters in Queensland at all stages of the application process, and also maintain their eligibility for the duration of the grant funded activity.
When and how can you apply?
Stage 1 – Registration of Interest (ROI) - will:
Open 9am, Friday 12 August 2022
Close Midnight, Friday 19 August 2022
DESBT gave notice of the grant opening date and provided supporting documents on 28 July 2022.
For all the details and to apply click HERE
If you require assistance regarding the grant please make contact a member of our team
Adrian De Vito - CPA
Clear Accounting Solutions